made in a casserole dish
45 Minutes Breakfast Rolls
These fluffy rolls are prepared and baked within 45 minutes and really do not need many ingredients. They are similar in consistency to milk rolls and are therefore super suitable for little kids. You can make the crust crunchy or soft up to your taste. I’ve chosen to make a soft version for these rolls, so the rolls on the pictures are lighter in color. Have fun! -Josefine
- 2 Pk. Dry Yeast
- 250 ml Hot Water not boiling!
- 1/2 kg Flour
- 1 Egg
- 80 ml Sunflower Seed Oil
- 1 TBSP Sugar
- 2 TBSP Salt
Here’s how to do it
- Preheat the oven and place the casserole dish on a tray on the lowest shelf.
- Now dissolve the yeast in the hot water and knead together with sugar and oil using a dough hook for 5 minutes. In the meantime, whisk the egg well and then add to the dough mixture. Finally, slowly add flour and salt until a smooth dough is formed. If necessary, add a little more flour.
- Now you need to form about 12 rolls of the same size. These must be covered for 10 minutes under a kitchen towel. After this resting period, the buns are placed in 3×4 rows in the casserole dish. Pour about 100ml of hot water over them.
- Finally, bake the rolls at 200°C for about 15 minutes.