Almond Crunch Granola
Running out of time in the morning? A simple, super fast breakfast I like is granola. Unfortunately the store-bought ones are often full of sugar and additives – so why not making your own granola at home? Most ingredients are staple items at my house, it’s super easy to make and can be prepared in advanced and stored for multiple days.-Natascha
Nutrition (per serving): 219 Kcal (8.8g Fat | 31.5g Carbs | 6.8g Protein)
- 1/2 Cup Oats
- 30 g Almonds
- 2 TBSP Peanut Butter Powder (alternatively Peanutbutter)
- 1 TBSP Cacao Nibs
- 1/2 TBSP Chia Seeds
- 3 TBSP Honey
Here’s how to do it
- Chop the almonds and mix with the other dry ingredients in a bowl. Next, add the honey.
- If your mixture is too dry, add a splash of water. If you feel like it’s not sticky enough, increase the amount of honey or add some melted coconut oil.
- Spread out on a baking tray and bake at 180°C for approximately 30 minutes. Make sure to flip in between and keep an eye on your granola so it doesn’t burn.
- Let cool and store in an air-tight container.