1 Baking Tray (38 x 28 cm)
Today I show you one of my favorite cakes: Ant cake. If you like sweets and chocolaty things, this cake is the perfect choice. Have fun!-Nicole
- for the dough:
- 300 g Butter
- 300 g Sugar
- 2 TBSP Vanilla Extract
- 4 Eggs Size M
- 300 g Flour
- 3 TSP Baking Powder
- 300 ml Egg Nog
- 150 g Dark Chocolate Drops
- for the icing:
- 200 g Dark Chocolate
Here’s how to do it
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- Now stir the butter until smooth.
- Then gradually add the sugar and vanilla sugar and stir until the mixture has thickened.
- Then add the eggs and stir them in.
- Now mix the flour with the baking powder , sieve and stir it into your batter in batches, followed by eggnog and chocolate sprinkles.
- Next, put the dough on a baking tray (38×28 cm) lined with baking paper and spread it evenly.
- If your baking tray does not have a high edge, you can fold one with baking paper. Bake for approx. 20 minutes.
- When the cake is ready, take it out of the oven and let it cool on the tray.
- For the icing, put the chocolate in a small saucepan, melt it in a water bath and spread it on the cake with a brush.
- Decorate with the sprinkles and enjoy!