with almondsFluffy, light, juicy muffins – who’s mouth isn’t watering? The yogurt provides the lightness, while the sweetness comes mainly from the applesauce. Ideal for the Sunday coffee party. -Natascha
Nutrition per muffin: 120 Kcal | 4.6 g Fat| 16.6 g Carbs| 2.6 g Protein
- 200 g Plain Yogurt
- 150 g Almond Flour
- 30 g Almonds
- 1 TSP Baking Powder
- 120 g Margarine
- 1 Egg
- 90 g Brown Sugar
- 300 g Applesauce unsweetened
Here’s how to do it
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease 16 muffin tins well.
- Put the almonds in a freezer bag and grind them.
- Mix the margarine with the egg and brown sugar, then add the yogurt and applesauce. Gradually add flour and baking powder to the dough through a sieve and finally fold in the almonds.
- Divide the dough among the muffin tins and bake for about 30 minutes. Decorate with whole almonds.
These sound and look delicious, apple pastries bring such a warm and cosy feeling:)
Thank you! Yes, to me apples are a real fall and winter food – I know other people like them all year round though 🙂