Baked potatoes with cheese and bacon
Today I'm going to show you a recipe for potato lovers. Who doesn't love potatoes? Maybe you can even harvest them from your own garden, as I do at this time of year. Nicely baked in the oven – so delicious! -Nicole
- 6 small to medium sized potatoes
- 2 TBSP Olive Oil
- 250 g Gouda Cheese
- 200 g Sour Cream
- 150 g Bacon Bites
- 1 Bunch Scallions
Here’s how to do it
- Preheat your oven to 200 °C.
- Prepare a baking tray by lining it with baking paper.
- First, clean and wash the potatoes thoroughly. Then cut them in half lengthwise and place them on the baking tray with the cut side down.Coat the potatoes with oil and season them with salt and pepper.Put your potatoes in the oven at about 200 °C for about 40 minutes.
- In the meantime, mix the Gouda with the sour cream and the bacon bites.Clean and wash the scallions. Cut them into rings and mix them into the cream-cheese mixture.
- Now take the potatoes out of the oven, turn them and cover them with the cheese-bacon mixture. This works best with a spoon and a knife. Be careful not to burn yourself.
- Now put the potatoes back in the oven for about 15 more minutes, so that the topping turns golden brown.