During the Corona Lockdown, probably no one has been able to avoid banana bread. But banana is actually also super suitable for many healthier cake, muffin & pastry versions. Its natural sweetness and soft texture make it a real all-rounder ingredient for your home bakery. Time to get your hands on the mixer!-Natascha
Nutrition per slice: 171 Kcal (7g Fat | 23g Carbs | 6g Protein)
- 7 Dates
- 120 ml Almond Milk
- 60 g Sliced Almonds
- 1 TSP Salt
- 1 TBSP Baking Powder
- 30 g Chocolate Protein Powder
- 80 g Applesauce
- 50 g Dark Chocolate min. 70%
Here’s how to do it
- Pit the dates and process in a blender with banana and almond milk.
- Next, add apple sauce, protein powder, salt and baking powder and blend again.
- Fold in almonds and then pour the dough in a greased baking dish.
- Bake at 180°C for approx. 40 minutes.
- Melt chocolate and cover the cooled cake. Let the cake sit in the refrigerator over night.