Banana Peanutbutter Muffins
Lately I am, first, completely into baking, and second have I developed a major love for nut butter. Both together in combination with a passion for sweet snacks result in these delicious, super easy banana peanutbutter muffins. Enjoy!-Natascha
Nutrition per Muffin: 103 Kcal (3.5g Fat | 14g Carbs | 3.6g Protein)
- 100 g Oats
- 1 Banana
- 1 Egg vegan Alternative: 80g Apple Sauce
- 1 TBSP Agave Syrup
- 2 TBSP Peanutbutter
- 1 TSP Baking Powder
Here’s how to do it
- Put the oats to a blender and process.
- Add the banana and blend again.
- Next, combine with all the other ingredients, and mix well. This makes the final dough. Add a sip of water if needed.
- Preheat your oven to 180°C, pour the dough in 8 muffin tins and bake for approx. 25 minutes until they are golden brown.
- Finally you can decorate them with some additional Peanutbutter.