With the weather being this great, I felt like having a nice sundae. I have to admit that my own contribution here is limited, but I do not want to deprive you of the delicious combination of fruit and nuts. It was just too delicious 🙂 Try it!-Josefine
- 1 Scoop Vanilla ice cream
- 1 Scoop Chocolate ice cream
- 1 Scoop Hazelnut ice cream
- 1 handful Blueberries
- 1 handful Chopped Hazelnuts
- 1/2 Cup Whipped cream
- Chocolate sauce
So wird’s gemacht
- Arrange one scoop of each ice cream in a bowl.
- Now whip the cream and some vanilla sugar with a hand mixer until stiff. Add on top.
- Pour some chocolate sauce over the ice cream.
- For the topping, nicely arrange chopped hazelnuts and blueberries and serve immediately. Ready!