with fried onions
Cheese Cookies with fried onions
A great combination: cheese and fried onions combined in one cookie. Enjoy!-Nicole
- 150 g Butter
- 200 g Shredded cheese
- 75 g Sour Cream
- 240 g Flour
- 60 g Fried Onions
- 5 g Fresh Yeast
- 1 TSP Salt
- 1/2 TSP Paprika Powder
- 1 TSP Italian Herbs
Here’s how to do it
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and knead them with a hand mixer. Then knead the dough on a lightly floured work surface again by hand and form the into 2-3 rolls with a diameter of about 3 cm. Wrap them in plastic and put them in the fridge for about 30-60 minutes or overnight.
- Preheat your oven to 170° C.
- Spread baking paper on two trays.
- Now take your dough out of the fridge and cut the rolls into 5 mm thick pieces and put them on the baking trays. Make sure to add enough distance between the pieces, because the cookies will rise.
- Now bake the cookies for about 12-15 minutes, until the edges are lightly brown.
- You can keep them for about 2 weeks in a sealed container. You can also reheat them before eating.