A great recipe in winter, when the cold season is at its peak, is this easy chicken soup. Even if you don't have a cold or are sick, the soup is great to warm you from the inside during the cold season. The taste, I'd say, isn't bad either 😀 Enjoy.-Nicole
- 250 g Chicken Breast
- 100 g Noodles
- 1 Onion
- 1 Egg
- 2 TSP Vegetable Broth
- 75 g Soup Vegetables (Frozen or fresh carrots celery & leek)
- Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder, Parsley, Chives
Here’s how to do it
- Fill a pot with 1.7 liters of water and bring it to a boil.
- Wash the chicken breast and put it into the boiling water for about 45 minutes.
- In the meantime, chop the onion. If you use fresh vegetables, cut them into small pieces.
- When the chicken is cooked, remove it from the water and add the noodles and vegetables (fresh or frozen). Cook it until everything is done.
- In the meantime, shred the chicken breast with a fork.
- Once the pasta and vegetables are cooked, add the chicken.
- Now crack the eggs and add them to the soup.
- Then stir in 2 tsp of vegetable broth.
- Finally, you need to season your soup. Use pepper, salt, garlic powder, parsley and chives.
- Enjoy your meal.