vegan & glutenfree
Chocolate Cherry Muffins with Coconut Flakes
The chocolate cherry muffins with coconut flakes are great to enjoy with a fresh espresso or cappuccino and are also suitable for anyone suffering from allergies, as they are vegan and gluten-free. The cherries also give the creamy muffins a fresh, summery note. – The perfect treat to bring when you're invited for coffee.-Pauline
Total nutrition (12 muffins): 2.553 kcal (428 g carbs / 72 g fat / 39 g protein) Nutrition per serving (1 muffin): 213 kcal (36 g carbs / 6 g fat / 3 g protein)
- 3,. oz Oats
- 7.1 oz Oat Milk
- 5.3 oz Sugar
- 3.5 oz Flour gluten-free
- 1 Pck. Baking Powder
- 1.8 oz Chocolate Frosting
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 8.8 Soy Yogurt
- 2 Pck. Vanilla Sugar
- 1 Pck. Custard Powder
Here’s how to do it
- Preheat the oven to 392 °F.
- Soak oats briefly in the oat milk.
- Wash the cherries, cut them in half and remove the pits.
- Add flour, sugar, baking powder and coconut flakes to the oats and mix well.
- Melt the chocolate frosting and fold in as well.
- Stir in a pinch of salt and the cherries.
- Add dough and filling alternating to muffin tins.
- Bake muffins at 392 °F for about 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool and serve.