Chocolate Mousse: A Healthy Alternative
My absolute favorite among desserts: chocolate mousse. Best with dark chocolate, nice and fluffy. Unfortunately, not only rich in taste, but also in fat and calories. I make that every now and then, but it's not something for every weekend. Therefore, I looked for an alternative, and this one has convinced me. Make sure to try!-Natascha
Nutrition per serving: 114 Kcal (5.3g Fat | 19g Carbs | 11g Protein)
- 120 ml Liquid Egg Whites
- 1/2 Cup Non Fat Greek Yogurt
- 15 g Protein Powder Chocolate Flavor
- 2 TBSP Monkfruit Powdered Sweetener
- 40 g Dark Chocolate (No Sugar)
Here’s how to do it
- First, beat the egg whites until stiff.
- Next, add the monkfruit sweetener, protein powder and yogurt in a bowl.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave and add to the other ingredients. Mix well.
- Lastly, carefully add in the stuff egg whites.
- Spread on three bowls and refrigerate over night.
Click here for a classic version.