with dates and oats
Chocolate Nut Bites
Who does not love snacks? Before a workout, as a little energy boost in the afternoon or in the evening on the couch. Nevertheless, you don’t always have to open your chips bag right away. Because once open, the entire bag is gone sooner than you think These chocolate nut bites are a somewhat healthier alternative. Vegan, really easy to make and incredibly delicious! -Natascha
Nutrition: per serving: 83 Kcal (4.6 g Fat | 9.2 g Carbs | 2.1 g Protein)
- 10 Medjool Dates gutted
- 30 g Cashews
- Vanilla Flavor
- 50 g Oats
- 8 TBSP Almond Butter
- 1/8 l Oat Milk
- 50 g Dark Chocolate
Here’s how to do it
- First, add the dates with some water in a blender and process. It is recommended to gradually add more water depending on the consistency, rather than add too much at the beginning.
- Put the date mixture flat into an ice cube mold.
- Next, mix the rolled oats with the oat milk and some vanilla flavor and spread over the dates as a second layer.
- Layer number 3 is the almond butter. It’s easier to spread if you melt it a little bit.
- Now place a cashew nut on top of each cube and cover the whole thing with the melted dark chocolate.
- The bites now go into the freezer for at least three hours and are then immediately ready to eat. To serve, sprinkle with cinnamon.