Are you guys in the mood for fall yet? I'm really looking forward to fall this year. Something that is definitely part of it for me are crêpes. I like to eat them with Nutella, my fiancé loves them with cinnamon and sugar. What‘s your favorite topping?-Nicole
- 4 Eggs
- 50 g Margarine
- 8 g Vanilla Sugar
- 1 pinch Salt
- 250 g Flour
- 0,5 L Milk
- Topping of choice e.g. Nutella, cinnamon & sugar, fruit
Here’s how to do it
- Put the eggs and the margarine in a bowl and mix well.
- Now add salt and vanilla sugar. Stir as well.
- Finally, gradually add the flour and milk. Also mix well.
- Let the dough rest for about 30 minutes.
- Now heat up your crêpes maker. (You can also use a large pan).When it is hot, pour a large spoon full of batter onto it and spread it out well.When the batter has set, turn your crêpe over and bake it again from the other side.
- Once your crêpe is done, you can add your choice of toppings and fold it up.Topping suggestions: Nutella, cinnamon & sugar, various fruits, etc.