with cherry brandy and milk chocolate
Date Marzipan Bites
with cherry brandy and milk chocolateIf you asked me what ingredient I absolutely love in chocolates, the answer is simple – marzipan! So it’s no wonder that my date marzipan bites can’t get around it either. They are super fast to prepare and taste heavenly with a fresh coffee. The cherry brandy gives the bites a special touch, but can be be left out without any problems.– Pauline
Nutrition:total (12 bites) 2.395 kcal (206 g Carbs / 141 g Fat / 45g Protein) per bite: 200 kcal (17 g Carbs / 12 g Fat / 4 g Protein)
- 100 g Dates
- 4 cl Cherry Brandy Milk for the alcohol-free version
- 4 TSP Honey
- 150 g Ground Almonds
- 150 g Milk Chocolate
- Roasted Almonds to garnish
Here’s how to do it
- The best way to make the bites is to soak the dates in the cherry brandy for a few hours. However, this is not absolutely necessary if you are in a hurry.
- After that, put both in a kitchen blender, add the honey and puree the mixture until there are no big pieces left.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and stir in the ground almonds.
- Melt the chocolate and fill in muffin tins half the way up. With silicon bites you can easily get it out again.
- Then form 12 balls from the prepared mass, in the center of which is a roasted almond. Then carefully place them on top of the chocolate in the muffin tins. Now cover the mixture with the remaining chocolate and top the bites with another almond.
- To cool, place the bites in the refrigerator until they are completely firm, then they will release easily from the tins.