Greek Oven Roasted Veggies
with FetaOven veggies are super simple and super tasty. I do not use these particular veggies that often and thought it would be way more difficult than it actually ended up being. I am definitely going to make this dish more often in the future and wanted to share this easy recipe with you.-Nicole
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 Eggplant
- 1 Onion
- 4 Garlic Gloves
- 1 Bell Pepper
- 300 g Small Potatoes
- 50 g Feta
- Olive Oil
Here’s how to do it
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C.
- Now you first have to wash and peel all the vegetables and cut them into small pieces.
- Now spread the vegetables one by one on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Start with the zucchini and eggplant. Spread the rest of the vegetables on top.
- Season with your spices and drizzle some oil on top.
- Bake for 35 minutes, then top with the feta.
- Finally, put some fresh parsley and thyme on top and enjoy!