Two weeks ago I showed you my favorite quinoa recipe – and also told you that I love to combine it with homemade tzatziki. So today I have a recipe for homemade tzatziki for you. Whether as a side for dinner, dip for the next barbecue or with vegetable sticks – tzatziki is always a good choice, make sure you save the recipe! -Natascha
Nutrition per serving: 80 Kcal 5.4 g Fat| 3.7 g Carbs | 14.3 g Protein
- 100 g Plain Yogurt
- 1/2 Cucumber
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- Fresh Parsley
- Olive Oil
Here’s how to do it
- In a bowl, mix the yogurt with the olive oil.
- Chop the parsley and add in.
- The next thing we add: finely chopped garlic.
- Wash the cucumber well and cut into fine strips with a peeler. If necessary, chop them a little smaller and put into the bow as well.
- Finally, season to taste with salt and pepper.