approx. 15 waffles
Today we had homemade waffles – the perfect dessert for any birthday or coffee date. But of course you don’t need a reason, sometimes you may just want waffles.-Nicole
As topping you can use anything you like e.g. sugar, powdered sugar, sugar and cinnamon, vanilla ice cream, cream, hot cherries, Nutella and much more.
- 250 g Butter Room Temperature
- 250 g Sugar
- 8 Eggs
- 500 g Flour
- 1 TBSP Vanilla Extract
- 1 TBSP Baking Powder
- 1 Pck. Vanilla Pudding Powder
- 500 ml Milk
Here’s how to do it
- Put the butter and the sugar in a bowl and mix both together until frothy.
- Gradually add the eggs and mix with butter and sugar.
- Put the dry ingredients into an extra bowl and mix them well.
- Afterwards you alternately add a small sip of buttermilk and 2-3 tablespoons of the dry ingredients to the egg mixture. Mix well after each addition.
- The dough is now ready and you can bake it in a waffle iron.