Today I would like to share a recipe for a marble cake. Easy to make and looks super nice!-Nicole
- 300 g Magarine
- 275 g Sugar
- 3-4 Eggs
- 1 TSP Rum Extract
- 500 g Flour
- 1 TBSP Baking Powder
- 125 ml Milk
- Baking Cocoa
- Chocolate Drops optional
- Powdered Sugar
Here’s how to do it
- Mix margarine and sugar in a bowl. Add in eggs and rum extract. Next, mix in the flour and baking powder and lastly the the milk.
- Now you divide the dough. Put about 1/3 into a separate bowl and stir in about 1-2 spoons of baking cocoa. Now add some more sugar, because the cocoa takes away the sweetness from the dough. Some milk should also be added. Add enough to give the dough the same consistency as the dough without cocoa.
- You can add chocolate drops if you want to.
- Once the dough is ready, grease a cake tin and spread the dough in it spoon by spoon. Always alternate between the light and dark dough to give the cake its typical spotty appearance.
- Let the cake cool down and garnish with some powdered sugar.