Oreo Muffins with white chocolate frosting
To be honest, I’m not a fan of cakes or muffins that are just pimped with the help of sweets. However, I found the recipe of these Oreo muffins so delicious that I just had to give it a try. I have not regretted it, the result was really tasty. Fluffy muffins with a classic chocolate Oreo taste. Have fun with re-baking. -Josefine
- 250 g Butter
- 250 g Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 200 g Flour
- 1 TBSP Baking Powder
- 24 Oreo Cookies
- 25 g Cocoa Powder
- 100 g White Chocolate Frosting
Here’s how to do it
- Mix butter and sugar until creamy. Stir in eggs, one at a time. Mix flour, cocoa, baking powder and a pinch of salt in a separate bowl and stir into the dough.
- Flatten and crumble 12 Oreo cookies in a freezer bag using a rolling pin. Fold in the Oreo crumbs into the dough.
- Now prepare about 12 muffin cups and fill. Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for about 25 minutes. Let the muffins cool completely.
- Next, melt the white chocolate frosting and spread it on the muffins. Finally, place an Oreo cookie on top of each muffin.Ready!