with peanuts, dried tomatoes and green pesto
Pasta Salad with Asparagus
I have always loved asparagus, currently especially in combination with roasted nuts. Having a lot of BBQs in summertime, I make a lot of different salads, and a pasta salad is one of our favorite sides. Here’s a quick recipe, that you can also make for a spontaneous BBQ invitation.-Natascha
Nutrition per serving: 515 Kcal 21.5 g Fat | 66.5 g Carbs | 16.8 g Protein
- 300 g Pasta e.g. Farfalle
- 200 g Green Asparagus
- 50 g Peanuts
- 50 g Dried Tomatoes
- 1 small Glass Green Pesto
- 1 Lemon
Here’s how to do it
- Cook the pasta until al dente and mix with the pesto in a big bowl.
- Cut the scallions and asparagus into small pieces and fry them in a pan until the asparagus has a light brownish color. Season with salt, pepper and the juice of your lemon. Add the peanuts and roast briefly, then mix both with the pasta.
- Add the dried tomatoes and mix everything well together.
- You will reach the best taste, if you keep the salad in the fridge over night.