Pasta Salad with Pineapple
This salad should not be missing at any party! The fruity note of pineapple makes a delicious salad, that is a great alternative to traditional pasta salads. Try it out!-Josefine
Tip: For a more intense taste, the pasta salad can be refined and seasoned with basil or alternatively with celery.
- 500 g Pasta
- 15 Small Tomatoes
- 100 g Cooked Ham
- 1 Can Pineapple
- 150 g Plain Yogurt
- 2 TBSP Honey
- 1 TBSP Mustard
Here’s how to do it
- Cook the pasta and drain afterwards.
- Wash the tomatoes and slice them in halves.
- Add the ham.
- Then, drain the pineapple and cut it into small chunks.
- Mix everything well together with the pasta.
- For the dressing, stir the yoghurt with honey and mustard until creamy. Season to taste if necessary.
- Finally, add to the pasta mixture and mix well.