Pasta with Broccoli-Cheese Sauce
This broccoli-cheese sauce is quick to prepare and a delicious alternative to the classic tomato sauce. -Josefine
- 350 g Pasta of your choice
- 1 Broccoli
- 200 g Cream Cheese
- 100 g Cheese Gouda, Mozzarella, …
- 1 Onion
- 1 Bouillon Cube
- 1 Tomato
- 2 TBSP Whipped Cream
Here’s how to do it
- Cook the pasta with a teaspoon of salt in water until al dente.
- Pluck broccoli into florets and cook in well salted water. In the meantime, chop one onion finely and fry it in a pan.
- Deglaze the onion with 200ml of the water you have cooked the broccoli in. Add the bouillon cube.
- Stir in the cream cheese. Drain broccoli and add to the sauce. Chop the tomato and do the same.
- Finally, grate the cheese and mix with the sauce. Now, season to taste and use some whipped cream if necessary and serve with the pasta.