Peach & Lemon Iced Tea
Except a coffee in the morning, I actually only drink water during the week. But especially with the hot temperatures outside, I like to drink something with more taste on the weekend 😉 A glass of homemade iced tea is just what you need, and you avoid all the sugar that can be found in conventional iced teas. Quick, easy and very tasty!-Natascha
Nutrition per serving: 72 Kcal 0.4 g Fat | 19.7 g Carbs | 1.6 g Protein
- 3 Peaches
- 1 Lime
- 3 Lemons
- 2 Bags Green Tea
- 1 TBSP Agave Syrup
- 1 L Water
Here’s how to do it
- First cut the peaches into small chunks.Put one of them in your freezer, the chunks will serve as ice cubes later on. Puree the other two with a blender – the mixture should be slightly chunky.
- Next, brew your tea.
- Cut 2 lemons and a lime into slices and place them in a tall container. Spread the agave syrup over it. Then squeeze the third lemon and add the juice to the remaining ingredients.
- Now, the peach mixture is added, then everything is poured over with the tea.
- The iced tea should stay in the fridge for several hours, preferably overnight.
- Pass through a sieve before serving.
- Add the frozen peach chunks into a glass together with the iced tea. Enjoy cold.