Today I have a simple cake with pineapple, a great choice at summer. Hope you try it!-Nicole
Tip: You can use any fruit you like, for example cherries, pears or tangerines.
- 150 g Butter
- 125 g Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 1 TSP Cinnamon
- 125 g Ground nuts
- 50 g Flour
- 1 TBSP Baking Powder
- 100 g dark Chocolate grated/ chopped
- 200 g Whipped Cream
- 1 TBSP Vanilla Extract
- 350 g Pineapple
Here’s how to do it
- Gradually add the following ingredients into a bowl and mix to a dough: butter, sugar, eggs, cinnamon, ground nuts, flour and baking powder.
- Now put the dough into a round springform pan and bake it at 170 °C for about 20 minutes. Then let it cool down completely.
- Once the base is cold, we cut off a thin top layer and crumble it in a bowl.
- Add the chocolate drops and mix together.
- Whip the cream together with the vanilla extract.
- Cut the pineapple into small pieces and carefully fold them into the cream.
- Now put the base back into the form, then spread the cream on top.
- Once you have done this, spread the crumbled dough on the layer of cream and press gently.
- If you like to, you can decorate with chocolate, nuts or pineapple.
- This cake tastes best when serving it cold. Put it in the refrigerator until you want to eat it.