Another tasty Italian classic as a veggie fall version – be sure to try it!-Natascha
per serving: 750 Kcal (14.5 g Fat | 109 g Carbs | 34 g Protein)
- 50 g Lasagna Sheets
- 1/2 Cup Red Lentils
- 1 Butternut Squash
- 150 g Ricotta
- 100 g Mozzarella
- 750 ml Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 Onion
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- Spices: Salt Pepper, Oregano
Here’s how to do it
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Cook the lentils in a pot in double the amount of water.
- Cut the butternut squash into strips and place on a baking tray. Cover with some oil and bake in the oven until soft. The skin can then easily be removed and the rest of the pumpkin can be mashed in a bowl.
- In a smaller pot, fry the onion with some oil, add the pumpkin and the lentils and briefly sauté. Then add the crushed tomatoes and season to taste. Don’t forget the garlic!
- Mix the ricotta with some water to obtain a viscous consistency. Season as well.
- Finally, layer the lasagna sheets and the pumpkin-lentil mixture in a casserole dish. Cover with ricotta and place the mozzarella on top.
- Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes until the cheese has turned golden brown.