Here's a recipe for you that's great for pre-cooking for the next day. I often prepare it in the evening and then take it to work the next day.– Nicole
- 500 g Ground Beef
- 250 g Noodles
- 1 liter Vegetable Broth
- 1 Leek
- 300 g Red Bell Pepper
- 1 TBSP Tomato Paste
- 2 TBSP Olive Oil
- 1 pinch Sugar
- Salt, Pepper, Sweet Paprika Powder
Here’s how to do it
- First, fry the ground meat with some olive oil on high heat until crumbly, season with a good pinch of salt.
- In the meantime, wash the red bell pepper and the leek. Cut the bell pepper into small cubes and the leek into fine rings.
- Add the tomato paste into the ground meat, fry briefly and add the vegetables. Now fry for another 3 minutes. Season everything with salt, paprika powder and a pinch of sugar.
- Now add the broth, stir in the uncooked noodles and let everything simmer for 10 minutes.
- Finally, season again (to taste) with salt, paprika powder and pepper.