Raw Vegan Peanutbutter Cake Bites
You don't even have to bake these little cake bites. There are no industrial sugar or any animal products used, but this sweet dessert is in no way lacking in taste and enjoyment. Look forward to a nutritious, healthy snack – without "bad ingredients" and "feeling guilty"!-Pauline
Nutritional values (per bite): 409 Kcal (28 g Fat | 30 g Carbs| 10.5 g Protein)
- 100 g Dates Dough
- 100 g Coconut Flakes Dough
- 1 TBSP Date Syrup Dough
- 1 pinch Salt Dough
- 100 g Cashew Butter Cream
- 1 TSP Coconut Oil Cream
- 2 TBSP Vegan Protein Powder Cream
- Water Cream
- 3 TSP Peanutbutter Topping
- 50 g Dark Chocolate Topping
- 2 TSP Coconut Oil Topping
- 30 g Salted Peanuts Topping
Here’s how to do it
- Cut dates into pieces and soak in hot water for half an hour. Do the same with the cashews.
- Process dates, date syrup and a pinch of salt in a blender. Mix in a bowl with the coconut flakes to form a dough.
- Line a baking dish with baking paper and spread with the dough.
- Rinse out blender. Blend cashews, 1 tsp coconut oil and rice syrup with a splash of water. Mix in a bowl with the protein until stiff. Spread mixture on top of dough.
- Melt 1 tsp coconut oil with 3 tsp peanut butter for one minute at 700 watts in the microwave. Spread on top of the cream.
- Melt the chocolate with 1 tsp coconut oil also in the microwave and spread on the nut mixture.
- Refrigerate and cut into 6 bites for serving.