Red Beet & Quinoa Salad
The perfect side for your next barbecue or a tasty lunch for the office, this quinoa salad brings variety to the table, is super quick and easy to make, and is also great to prepare for the next day. -Natascha
Nutrition (per serving): 305 Kcal (10.4g Fat | 40g Carbs | 14.1g Protein)
- 170 g Quinoa
- 30 g Scallions
- 30 g Walnuts
- 200 g Red Beet
- 120 g Feta
- 2 TBSP Olive Oil
- 2 TBSP Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 TBSP Lemon Juice
- Salt, Pepper
Here’s how to do it
- Cook the quinoa according to instructions and let cool.
- In the meantime, peel the beet, cut into cubes, and fry in a pan.
- Put the quinoa and beet in a bowl with the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Make a dressing of olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and lemon juice, season with salt and pepper, and pour everything over the salad.
- Toss to combine before serving.