approx. 12 Muffins
Spekulatius Cheesecake Muffins
heesecake is one of my favorite desserts. During Advent I felt like trying a more wintery version with Spekulatius cookies, vanilla and cinnamon.So, if you have some leftover Spekulatius cookies from pre-Christmas, here’s what to do with them.-Natascha
Nutrition: per serving: 235 Kcal (16.6 g Fat | 18 g Carbs | 3.3 g Protein)
- 125 g Butter
- 15 Spekulatius Cookies
- 3 Eggs
- 100 g Sugar
- 250 g Cream Cheese
- Vanilla Extract
Here’s how to do it
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Place the Spekulatius in a freezer bag and crush with a rolling pin or glass. Then melt the butter, mix with the Spekulatius crumbs and spread as a base in the muffin cups. Press down well.
- Tip: silicone cups are ideal, because the muffins can be released from these the easiest.
- Separate the eggs and beat the egg whites until stiff. Mix the egg whites with the cream cheese, then add sugar, cinnamon and vanilla extract.
- Now spread the mixture on the Spekulatius bases and brush with some egg yolk.
- Bake the muffins for 30-40 minutes.