Truffle Mushroom Gnocchi with Buffalo Mozzarella
Just because there's not much time to prepare dinner in the evening doesn't mean the recipe has to be boring. Our gnocchi prove that a gourmet dinner doesn't have to take a long time. Enjoy! -Pauline
Nutrition (per serving) 844 kcal (77 g Carbs / 47 g Fats / 23 g Protein).
- 1 Onion
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 1,5 TBSP Truffle Oil
- 350 g Mushrooms
- 200 g Sour Cream
- 400 g Gnocchi
- 125 g Buffalo Mozzarella
- Salt, Pepper
Here’s how to do it
- Dice the onions and sauté onions with the oil in a pan.
- Slice mushrooms and add to pan to sauté as well.
- Add the pressed garlic and cooked gnocchi.
- Next, add sour cream and buffalo mozzarella.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Ready – just arrange on two plates and serve!