Vanilla Blueberry Muffins
Dessert for breakfast? Not a problem anymore! These vanilla blueberry muffins are high in protein; banana and blueberries provide a fruity sweetness; and the oatmeal gives you the most important vitamins and energy for the day.-Natascha
Nutrition: per serving: 74 Kcal (1g Fat | 10.8g Carbs | 5.4g Protein)
- 1 Banana
- 50 g Blueberries
- 50 g Oats
- 30 g Vanilla-Protein-Powder
- 6 TBSP Liquid Egg Whites
- 1 TBSP Baking Powder
- 4 TBSP Almond Milk
Here’s how to do it
- Mix oatmeal and protein powder in a bowl. Stir in the egg whites. Mash the banana and add it, then add the blueberries.
- The almond milk gives your muffin batter the right consistency.
- If you want to, you can process all ingredients in a blender. That makes the muffins super fluffy.
- Pour into 7 muffin tins and bake at 180°C for about 25 minutes in a preheated oven.
- You can store the muffins in the fridge for a few days, but I prefer to eat them right away, when they are still warm 😉