Vegan Lentil Pumpkin Soup
Pumpkin soup and autumn simply belong together for me. This recipe also scores extra points for containing lentils as a source of protein, which also make the soup extra creamy when pureed.-Pauline
Nutrition Total recipe: 1,855 Kcal (50 g Fat | 307 g Carbs | 60 g Protein) Per serving: 309 Kcal (8 g Fat | 51 g Carbs | 10 g Protein)
- 1.5 L Water
- 1 Hokkaido Pumpkin
- 1 Onion
- 100 g Red Lentils
- 2 TBPS Vegetable Broth Powder
- 200 ml Coconut Milk
- 200 ml Orange Juice
- 3 Cloves Garlic
- Fresh Ginger
- Fresh Turmeric
- Salt, Pepper
Here’s how to do it
- First bake the pumpkin in the oven for about 15 minutes.
- Cut pumpkin and onion into small pieces.
- Bring water to a boil in a pot.
- Put all ingredients in and cook until soft.
- Allow to cool, then puree.
- Heat again on the stove and season with salt and pepper.