Vegan Romanesco Tomato Casserole
Today's recipe is super quick and easy to prepare and is also very healthy and low in calories. The casserole has lots of vegetables, beluga lentils as a source of veggie protein and hazelnuts as a natural source of fat. It's also easy to prepare, just pop it in the oven after work and enjoy. -Pauline
Nutrition (per serving): 542 kcal (26 g Carbs | 38 g Fat | 19 g Protein)
- 1/2 Head Romanesco
- 3 Tomatoes
- 30 g Beluga Lentils
- 25 g Hazelnuts
- 2 TSP Olive Oil
- Fresh Thyme
- Salt, Pepper
Here’s how to do it
- Preheat your oven to 180°C.
- Wash romanesco, cut into small pieces and fry in a pan with a teaspoon of olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Boil the beluga lentils and drain.
- Chop the hazelnuts into small pieces.
- Put everything together in a bowl and season again with salt and pepper.
- Brush a baking dish with 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Pour in the mixture and bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Bake and enjoy!