with bananas & chickpeas
Vegan Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough
Good morning, everyone! The other day I was in the mood for a dessert and decided to create a cookie dough for you. The mixture consists mainly of bananas and chickpeas – may sound strange, but tastes great and is a perfect, healthy alternative to a traditional cookie dough from the store.What are Snickerdoodles? Snickerdoodles are biscuits made of butter, sugar and flour, which are traditionally rolled in a mixture of cinnamon and sugar before serving. As with the biscuits, cinnamon plays an important role in my recipe.-Pauline
- 1 Can Chickpeas
- 2 Bananas ripe and small
- 1 TSP Peanut Butter or another nut butter
- 1/2 TSP Vanilla Extract or Agave Sweetener
- 1 Pinch Cinnamon
- Salted Almonds & Almond Brittle for Decoration
Here’s how to do it
- Drain the chickpeas. Do not pour the liquid away, but collect it in a container.
- Next, put the drained chickpeas in a blender with the remaining ingredients. Blend until smooth and then add the liquid of the chickpeas until you get the desired consistency.
- Afterwards, pour the mixture into two dessert bowls and let them chill for an hour.
- Finally, garnish your dessert with the salted almonds and a little almond brittle.