Vegetarian Pizza Rolls
Here’s another quick and easy recipe: vegetarian pizza rolls! On the picture the topping is coming off a little, but that doesn’t hurt the taste! -Nicole
- 4 Rolls
- 200 g Sour Cream
- 1 TBSP Tomato Paste
- ¼ TSP Dried Oregano
- ¼ TSP Dried Basil
- ½ Onion
- ½ Red Bell Pepper
- 50 g Cocktail Tomatoes
- 90 g Mushrooms
- 60 g Canned Corn
- 75 g Grated Gouda
Here’s how to do it
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and take the rolls out of the freezer, if necessary. It will be easier to cut them later if they have been allowed to thaw a little.
- Put the sour cream in a bowl and stir it together with the tomato paste and the spices until smooth.
- Now we can work on the veggies.Peel the onion and cut it into small pieces. The bell pepper is also cut into small pieces, followed by the tomatoes.Clean or drain the mushrooms, depending on whether you use fresh or canned ones. Cut them into small pieces. Drain the corn.
- Add the vegetables to the sour cream and mix well.
- Add half of the cheese and mix again.
- Cut the rolls in half, put them on the baking tray and spread the mixture on top.
- Sprinkle more cheese on you rolls.
- Bake your pizza rolls at 200 °C for about 15-20 minutes.