Veggie Spaghetti Carbonara
To freshly cook this meatless spaghetti alla carbonara version, you need quite a few ingredients, but it’s totally worth it!-Josefine
- 500 g Spaghetti
- 2 TBSP Olive Oil
- 1 Large Onion
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 30 g Butter
- 1 Package Mushrooms
- 300 ml Whipped Cream
- 3 Eggs
- Parmesan Cheese
Here’s how to do it
- Cook the spaghetti in salted water with 2 tablespoons of olive oil until al dente. Then drain.
- In the meantime, chop the onion finely and sauté in the pan.
- Then, chop the garlic and add to the pan.
- Then, mix the butter in and let it melt. Fry the mushrooms in a separate pan for 3 minutes.
- Whisk the eggs in a separate bowl and mix with the cream and cheese. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Finally, mix the mushrooms with the spaghetti and pour the egg mixture over them.
- Mix quickly so that the egg does not stick.