Veggie Summer Salad
This fruity salad is the perfect side dish for a barbecue or a delicious light snack. Not only vegetarians get their money’s worth here! The recipe shown below can be changed as you like – especially in the summer season, I always add strawberries to my salad, because they enhance its taste and appearance.-Josefine
- 1 Head Batavia Salad
- 1 Red Onion
- 4 Nektarines
- 1 Pck. Feta Cheese
- Olive Oil
Here’s how to do it
- First, wash the salad and cut into bite-size pieces.
- Peel the onion and chop into fine rings.
- Next, wash the nectarines well and cut them either into chunks or fine slices.
- Crumble the feta cheese and then mix everything with the salad.
- Finally, season with vinegar, oil and some sugar if necessary.